IF YOU HAVE A RESERVATION
- I have booked but my holiday has been canceled: who will refund me?
According to the to Italian Legislative Decree no. 9 of 2 March 2020 containing "Urgent support measures for families, workers and businesses connected to the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19" the refund will be done under the form of a voucher of the amount paid. The voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used by contacting Truly Verona directly. The new check in date must be within the expiration of the voucher.
Here are the instructions for requesting the voucher:
A. for all bookings with check-in up to and including June 30th, you can request the cancellation and get a voucher of the amount paid or you can reschedule your travel, according to the current availability / rates.
B. for all the guests with reservation with check in from 01 July coming from countries with restrictions in force for travel, (eg Australia, the United States, - as per official communication published on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs "Viaggiare Sicuri"), it will be possible to cancel the booking and have the voucher or change the travel dates.
C. for all the other bookings of guests not mentioned in the above points, we will apply the cancellation policy conditions of the reservation. The cancellation of flights or special events does not entitle the issue of a voucher.
- I don’t want a voucher, I prefer to have my money back, is it possible?
In case of traveler's withdrawal, the Italian emergency legislation allows Tour Operators to issue a voucher, where a replacement package of equivalent or higher quality cannot be offered. Truly Verona, as part of the Truly Italy group, therefore, will issue the voucher to be used within a year, as required by the Italian emergency legislation. The issue of the voucher is necessary because it is the only tool able to offer the traveler the guarantee of being recognized the monetary value of the purchased trip.
- I have a reservation with Truly Verona, can I move my booking or use the voucher for stays in a different destination of the Truly Italy group?
Yes it is possible, if you book directly on our website www.trulyverona.com
- What happens if the voucher is not used within the expiration date?
The voucher will no longer be valid and will not be refundable.
- Can the voucher be used by a different person?
Yes, but the holder of the voucher has to provide us an authorization approval form.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A RESERVATION
- If I make a reservation and then I change my mind, can I reschedule the stay or destination?
In the case of official restrictions in your country or in case of new restrictions in Verona, we will contact you to find out a solution. If there are no restrictions but you don’t want to feel obliged, you can in any case modify or cancel your reservation without penalty up to 3 days before check in, choosing the standard rate upon reservation.
- If I make a reservation and then I change my mind, can I cancel it after confirmation?
In the case of official restrictions in your country or in case of new restrictions in Verona, we will contact you to find out a solution. If there are no restrictions, however, you can cancel your reservation without penalty by choosing a standard rate (free cancellation up to 3 days before) or by subscribing an insurance policy against cancellation with your non-refundable reservation.
- What happens if I make a reservation and then in Verona there will be a new lockdown that forbids my stay?
For all bookings affected by the period, we will issue a voucher of the amount paid and valid until the end of 2021.
- I would like to make a reservation for August but I don’t know how is the situation in Verona, what can I do?
Verona is ready to welcome you, museums and monuments are now open, as well as bars and restaurants. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We will be happy to assist you.
- How do you grant me that your rooms and apartments respect the new safety rules?
We have created a safe welcome program, which points out the rules and behaviors to protect yours and our health. Click here for more info: http://trulyverona.com/en/safe-welcome